Friday 30 July 2010

In the unlikely event that I ever own a cat

I'm calling it Vinyl (because of all the scratching.)  This is not my joke, as much as I wish it were.  It belongs to Toby Davies, who was one of the people I heard telling Tall Tales in Kilburn last night. 

I've mentioned Tall Tales before, so (assuming you are  the kind of dilligent reader who, after tripping over a link which has carelessly been left lying around mid-sentence, can't help but click through to find out more) you hardly need me to tell you that it's an evening of songs and stories performed by some very funny, clever, creative people.

Last night was a lot of fun. We heard more from the love-struck horses; details of a surprisingly savvy crow-based business plan and, in the same story where Vinyl makes his appearance, an excellent quiche metaphor.  Metaphor for what? Well.
That would be telling.  You'll just have to read the story for yourself and find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment