Friday 23 July 2010

Quick web roundup

Three best bits of the internet at the moment (in my opinion, though I haven't checked absolutely all of it):

1. Dear Blank, please blank  Does exactly what it says on the tin.  Is a lot more fun than it sounds.  Seriously, just go and have a look.

2. Letters of Note  Brilliant collection of interesting letters, mainly written by famous people. Some are funny, some are moving, some are disturbing, and some, like today's (from Bill "Calvin and Hobbes" Watterson to a fan) are just heartwarming.

3. I write like : Analyses your writing and tells you which famous writer you are most like.  Seriously addictive, mainly because it keeps telling me I write like Dan Brown and I am desperate to prove otherwise.  

Unrelated: this afternoon I am going to a Soda Stream tasting event and then to look at an entire dinner party made of chrochet. What are your plans for the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment