Friday 13 August 2010

#Seafoodfilms

Twitter has some excellent hashtag action going on at the moment (must be Friday afternoon).  If you don't do Twitter, here's a taste of what you're missing:

Bedknobs & Blowfish (@ahmnivvorreet27)
28 Rays Later (@zombiewes)
Lock, Stock and two Smoked Salmon (@punkystarfish21)
The Prawn Ultimatum (@Jake_E_Lambert)
Angler Management (@DomDoze)
Toy's Dory (@stephencgrant)
Hakes on a Plane (@redrichie)

(I expect more than one person will have come up with some of these, but I have chosen to attribute them to whichever Twitter handle I spotted first; can't say fairer than that.)

I can't decide which is my favourite: right now it's a toss up between Catch Me If You Can (@prototype_iv) and @FerryVeerman's contribution, which was simply: Ocean's...ehm....

No comments:

Post a Comment