Thursday 25 November 2010

Away

I'm not yet, but I will be from tomorrow, and I'm not going to be in front of a computer between now and then.*

Back Monday; have a lovely weekend. Stay warm.


* Normally at this point I'd say "so there will be no blog action for the next few days", or words to that effect, but given that NaNoWriMo has turned my November into No-No-Blog-Mo(nth), that just feels wrong. There probably wouldn't have been much blog action any way this weekend, but at least now you know it's because I'm too busy drinking champagne and shopping at the French Christmas markets and not because I'm sitting in front of a computer screen, swearing a lot and wondering what kind of IDIOT would ever think that trying to write 50,000 words might be a fun way to spend November.

No comments:

Post a Comment