Thursday 9 December 2010

Why, yes - that IS something different

I'm all about the ponies today. Fans of The Apprentice will understand why.

Containing more imaginary ponies than Stuart Baggs the Brand could ever hope to send charging towards an Amstrad computer,  horse-games.org  is a website which describes itself as having "the Biggest Collection of Free Online Horse Games."  One of their games is  Horse Flirt.  The name alone was enough to make me want to find out more, obviously, but then I read the description:

Here's something different . You play a role as horse in the restaurant . You are with your wife on table and beautiful Girl is on another . Take advantage when your wife is distracted and flirt with the girl of the side only make click with your mouse . If you score enought point you can go with the girl before the bar closes at 12 PM. But be careful because if your wife see you flirting you will end like PINATA . Flirt and have fun .

Want to know what the beautiful girl horse looks like?  She's the one in red:


Eat your heart out, Chris DeBurgh.

You can't see this in the picture above but it turns out that the correct way to flirt, if you are a horse, is to blow cigarette smoke on someone while making kissing noises.  Who says you can't learn anything from the internet?

I thought Horse Flirt was my favourite game at horse-games.org until I found this:



I know what you're thinking: badgers are not horses.  But once you've heard the excellent theme-music (Go! Go! Badger Racing!) I bet, like me, you are quite willing to overlook this fact.

For pony purists, there is the slightly more equine Horse Rock-star where you can dress your horse up in a rockin' outfit.  Here's mine:



I am particularly proud of the mullet. 

My favourite part of Horse Rockstar is the (quite stern) animal welfare warning which appears at the bottom of the screen:

Wish you could try it on a real horse sometimes? Ha! Fulfill you fantasies here and only here.

No comments:

Post a Comment