Monday 26 April 2010

Question

If the application deadline for the job I still think I really, really want was last Wednesday, interviews are being held this week and I still haven't heard anything, what are the chances I've been shortlisted? 

On second thoughts, don't answer that.

Still.  Things aren't all bad. Man flu has gone.  I've just been for a run.  Had some excellent spring vegetable and pesto soup for lunch. I'm going to Champagne for the weekend (geographically speaking, to be clear, not just going to be drowning my sorrows in it, although I expect my sorrows will be more than a little soggy by Sunday). Things could be a lot worse.

*pep-talk to self over*. 

Sorry this is so uninteresting and self indulgent.  Do not adjust your TV sets, normal service will return shortly.  I just really really wanted that job.

No comments:

Post a Comment