Tuesday 25 May 2010

Can you guess what I'm watching?

Here is some dialogue:

       (On the phone, cigarette in hand)  "David, I want you to have my jet fueled and
       stocked and be ready to take off for St Thomas first thing in the
       morning. Goodnight" ( Puts phone down, turns to camera, and sighs. ) "Good
       night.  But it's not a good night.  It's about as rotten a night I've ever known."
"I love him, Daddy.  I hope that kind of honesty doesn't offend you."
        "You look like a very lonely lady.  Can I buy you a drink?"
        "I have a drink"

        "How about it.  Dinner tonight?"*
        "And then maybe, bed?"
        "Maybe"

        (Woman walks away from the bar and then turns back)
       "Bartender...." (removes wedding ring and drops it into a cocktail glass) "...your 
        tip"


*Same guy, by the way.  He is nothing if not persistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment