Tuesday 22 June 2010

Anyone know where Derren Brown was born? Was it Bermuda?

I don't do sci-fi. So I have absolutely no idea how I stumbled across clubalien.com, a website which is "your source for ghost, aliens, vampire, ufo, and anything paranormal", let alone how it ended up in my list of internet favourites. I feel a bit like a farmer who has just discovered crop circles in the back yard.

Anyway, if you've got a spare five minutes this is worth a quick read.  It's a discussion in their online forums about whether being born in a "strange place" (the Bermuda triangle, for instance, or in a haunted house) makes you more likely to develop psychic powers.  I don't think I'm selling it very well, with that description, but read it anyway. It's quite funny.

 My favourite line, tacked onto the end of one post:

 P.S.  I'm not psychic, I don't know what I'm thinking most of the time much less what anyone else is thinking

No comments:

Post a Comment