Thursday 24 June 2010

Not the Bluffer's Guide to the Canterbury Tales part 10

You noticed the first word in that heading, I hope.

I was all set to bring you the next installment this evening, but I have temporarily mislaid the book which is my main (only) source material. 

It's a disaster of the worst kind, I'm sure you'll agree.  But I will find it, don't worry:  I live in a studio flat so there aren't many places it can be.  And there is a good chance I might find it burried beneath the enormous mound of parsley:


That's a 2p piece in the foreground, by the way, just to give a sense of scale. 

If you look closely at that photo, you might also notice a packet of Well Woman vitamin tablets in the background, although they are hard to spot because they are mostly hidden by a bottle of gin.  This picture is not a representative sample of the things you might find in my kitchen, just so you know, although the more I think about it, the less sure I am about that.  The one thing I can say with some confidence is that my kitchen is normally a lot less garnished than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment