Friday 25 June 2010

Tired. Very Tired.

I have worked for 4 out of 5 days this week.  Not that I'm complaining or anything, but seriously:  how do you people do it?

I spent today writing scripts for Microsoft Office training videos, which is exactly as exciting as it sounds.  I am still a little bit delirious I think.  This is going to be a short post because I have NO. WORDS. LEFT.  I can literally feel my brain shutting down.

If you are someone I know in real life, there is every chance that next time I see you I will randomly ask you to right click something, or babble incessantly about hovering mice, or get cross because you still don't know that Ctrl-C is a short cut for copying and I have already told you this in 45 different ways.

I can only apologise in advance.

I really mean it when I say I'm not complaining.  Delighted to have the work, and delighted about the fact that I'm being paid to write.  At least I will be, once my brain has stopped thinking about shortcut keys and menus for long enough to actually process those facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment