Sunday 30 September 2012

Free stories! For free!

I mean, what's not to love?

Open Pen is a literature magazine, distributed via London's independent bookshops for free (did I mention that?) every couple of months.

The most recent edition which looks like this




contains a story written by me.  It's one I had a lot of fun writing, so if you pick up a copy I hope you enjoy it.  Also, I hope you're not a Geography professor.  You'll soon see why.

It can be found, at the time of writing, in these bookshops:  LXV Books, in Bethnal Green; Brick Lane Books;  Broadway Books (on Broadway Market) and Skoob Books* in Bloomsbury, as well as at Departure in Limehouse.  And in more places soon, I'm told.  Completely free.


*If, like I was, you're curious about why Skoob Books are called Skoob Books you might want to have a look at their website.  It doesn't take too long to figure out.





No comments:

Post a Comment